9 Ways to “Go” to a Blog CarnivalJune 13, 2010 by: Shari
From Webify Your Business by Patrick Schwerdtfeger
Blog Carnivals represent an active ongoing conversation in the blogosphere, a conversation that will bring more external links to your blog. A Carnival is like a magazine, except that it’s online. Certain bloggers host Carnivals about one topic and anyone can submit his or her blog for consideration.
Here is your Carnival Action Guide
1. Visit BlogCarnival.com
2. Search the upcoming carnival listings.
3. Find appropriate carnivals for your posts.
4. Create an account for yourself.
5. Submit recent posts with a description.
6. Consider hosting your own blog carnival.
7. Click “Organize new carnival.”
8. Schedule a new edition for your carnival.
9. Watch the submissions come in.
This platform allows those hosting Carnivals and those contributing to Carnivals to connect with each other. All upcoming Carnivals are listed and categorized. You can submit directly to host.